Monday, February 15, 2010

Painting One A WEEK...lol

Aaaaannnd I failed.... within the first week. But really what was I thinking one painting a day? Now I'm revising (as I have said in the past... I can really make up the rules as I go along... this is an experiment and situations change so I have to change with them.) my strategy. It's quality I want people to see in my work- not quantity. Maybe if I were able to stay home all day, maybe if I didn't have a full-time job, and go to school at night and on Saturdays this would be do-able but my friends- as it is right now- it is NOT do-able.

But one painting per week IS do-able and not just one painting, but one BIG painting. I want to focus on the large canvases for a while to build up a portfolio, and maybe have something to actually show at a gallery someday. So I hope you're not terribly disappointed by my failure to comlpete one painting per day for a year... I was doing pretty good those first four days right??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. go

    ReplyDelete