Friday, February 12, 2010

The Cheese Stands Alone





The Cheese Stands Alone, and an Abstract landscape completed tonight for days five and six. Ok, so I know The Cheese Stands Alone is lacking a little bit in the quality department- but I am very tired. The rules never stated I had to post a "GOOD" painting everyday. Besided I'm the only writer (and probably the only reader) of this blog so I can change the rules whenever it pleases me. :) Thanks for viewing my artwork tonight. Until tomorrow...


P.S. The Cheese Stands Alone will not be for sale on etsy for obvious reasons ;)


2 comments:

  1. I love that top painting! Beautiful color design - will that be on Etsy? Blogs are a great way to track progress -I'm doing the same - highlightphotos.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will be putting it on etsy in the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete